Invisalign® clear aligners in Sydney with some of Australia's top Invisalign awarded orthodontists
If you've been told your teeth are too crooked for Invisalign®, then come see us! We've made it our mission to be able to offer Invisalign® clear aligners to even those with the most complex teeth straightening problems. We don't want the look of braces to get in the way of you having a beautiful smile. Lane Cove Orthodontics offers both Invisalign® clear aligners and traditional metal braces. As the only Red Diamond Invisalign® Providers in New South Wales we are one of the few orthodontic practices that can offer Invisalign® to more people and in less time than with traditional metal braces. Plus you can expect the same beautiful result from clear aligners that you would get with traditional braces, but without the pain!
Using a series of clear, plastic aligners that move teeth into position, Invisalign® is one of the most discreet treatment options available.
At Lane Cove Orthodontics in Lane Cove, north of the Sydney CBD, we’re Red Diamond providers of Invisalign®.
How does Invisalign® work?
Invisalign® uses clear plastic aligners to straighten your teeth. These aligners are custom made to your teeth from images we have taken using our 3D imaging technology. They fit over your teeth, much like a sports mouthguard does, and gently guide your teeth into their desired position.
During treatment, you will be given multiple sets of aligners which you need to wear for one week at a time, before moving on to the next set. Each set must be worn for 22 hours per day.
Benefits of Invisalign®
One of the main reasons so many patients prefer Invisalign® is because it’s a discreet treatment option that doesn’t interfere with your lifestyle. The aligners can be taken out for eating, brushing and flossing, as well as for important personal and professional occasions, such as client meetings and presentations, family weddings and photos.
Types of Invisalign®
Invisalign® is available in four different versions, making it suitable for patients of all ages:
- Invisalign® Comprehensive– teeth will take between 12 and 24 months to straighten using Invisalign Comprehensive.
- Invisalign® Lite – for cases involving the front six teeth, Invisalign® Lite can get results in as little as six months.
- Invisalign® Express – for minor cases involving the front six teeth, Invisalign® Express can get results in as little as three months.
- Invisalign® First – for children presenting with orthodontic problems, Invisalign® First aligners can work as a preliminary treatment option, preparing the teeth and jaw for treatment once all adult teeth have erupted.
Invisalign® aligners are also suitable for teenagers and can be fitted with a blue dot wear indicator to help young patients keep track of how long they’re wearing their aligners.
Why choose Invisalign®?
There are many benefits to Invisalign as an orthodontic treatment, but some of the main ones are:
- They’re virtually invisible
- They’re removable
- They’re comfortable to wear
- They get great results
Here at Lane Cove Orthodontics, Dr Teriko Rex is recognised as the top awarded Invisalign® providers in New South Wales - Red Diamond providers of Invisalign®.